52 Ways to Annoy Steve the Vehicon/Eradicon:
1) Mention his various pairings and relationships that have been made.
2) Sing to him the 'I Kissed A Boy' remix by Cobra Starship or 'I Kissed A Girl' by Katy Perry.
3) Ask him how it feels to be smacked around by Starscream.
4) Ask him how it feels to have DEM HEELS up his aft for being a slow worker.
5) Ask him how it feels to be an "Original individual" compared to all the other Vehicons/Eradicons.
6) Make puppy-dog eyes and ask him when he's going to try confessing his love to Starscream
With a big kiss!
7) Get the other Eradicons/Vehicons in on a forcing Starscream on an awkward date with Steve. Note; make sure there's plenty of high-grade. And you may have to convince Starscream it's a plot to destroy Megatron.
8) Ask Steve if he was looking at Starscream's aft when he should be working... When Starscream's only a few feet away.
9) Play all the scenes that involve Starscream beating up an Eradicon/Vehicon and remark to Steve that he's in an abusive relationship and should seek help.
10) Bring up Bob/Greg; his bolder, foe counterpart that also wants Starscream and his heels to himself.
11) Deliberately confuse him with the other Eradicons/Vehicons. [Kindly submitted by *Dragon-Lover-Girl-42.]
12) Set him up on a blind date with "someone special." Steve thinking it must be Starscream jumps at the chance and later finds out that is was with Bob/Greg. Oh make sure to hide for a while after this! [Kindly submitted by =StreepPrime.]
13) Mention the other pairings with Starscream and how they seem way more popular than Steve/Starscream. [Kindly submitted by ~jokergirl129.]
14) Constantly ask him if he knowes Chugaconrroy. [Kindly submitted by ~Secondary-Character.]
15) Confuse him for Greg the Eradicon and proceed to lecture him that Starscream is more than just a slagging hot frame. [Kindly submitted by ~SkylerFarrier.]
16) Ask him if he's jealous of Greg. [Kindly submitted by ~SyklerFarrier.]
17) Ask him who he thinks is closer to getting Starscream. [Kindly submitted by ~SkylerFarrier.]
18) Tell him that a certain techno organic freak said, "Starscream is mine, sucker, so back off." If he looks confused and replies, "Huh? My loyalty is not to Lord Starscream," get Soundwave, make Steve repeat what he said and make Soundwave record it. Instantly bring Soundwave, and rat on Steve to Megatron, that Steve said, "Lord Starsrceam." [Kindly submitted by ~ATimeSpaceGaurd.]]
19) Keep reminding Steve how he doesn't stand a chance to be with Starscream. Also throw in the fact that Megatron will forever be closer to Starscream than he ever could. [Kindly submitted by ~jokergirl129.]
20) Send him a link to the Cheerios Box says "shut up steve" commercial. [Kindly submitted by ~leigh-leigh12.]
21) Ask him if he's gotten Starscream his Cheerios yet. [Kindly submitted by ~primenaotrgirl217.]
22) Casually mention you think Starscream's gained some weight recently. [Kindly submitted by ~primenaotrgirl217.]
23) Leave the phone number of the "Domestic Abuse" hotline on his desk. [Kindly submitted by ~primenaotrgirl217.]
24) Ask him what Starscream and Knockout's baby would look like. [Kindly submitted by ~primenaotrgirl217.]
25) Send this to Steve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDeMpaCd68 [Kindly submitted by ~NeonwaveDcon]
26) Whenever you see Steve, shout,"HEY ALLEN! ALLEN! ALLEN! AL! ALLEN! ALLEN!" over and over again. When he tells you for the THOUSANDTH time that his name is Steve, respond by saying "Oh, it's not Allen. It's Steve.......STEVE!! STEVE!! STEVE!! STEVE!!" Watch this URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ssXJtzFOjA [Kindly submitted by ~Austin-Comix-Inc.]
27) Tell him that he just won a year's supply of Cheerios cereal, and have Optimus throw a trailer full of Cheerios at him. [Kindly submitted by ~Austin-Comix-Inc.]
28) Show him the "Meet the Soldier" video on YouTube and tell him that he needs to step up his game if he's ever going to be that good. [Kindly submitted by ~Austin-Comix-Inc.]
29) Call him Sparticus. The joke speaks for itself. [Kindly submitted by ~Austin-Comix-Inc.]
30) Call him by the wrong name on purpose. [Kindly submitted by ~Austin-Comix-Inc.]
31) Ask him what it feels like to be blown to smithereens and then be put back together again. [Kindly submitted by ~Austin-Comix-Inc.]
32) Tell Steve that both he and Starscream need to pay a visit to Dr.Phil. That abusive relationship isn't going to solve itself. [Kindly submitted by ~Austin-Comix-Inc.]
33) Convince Soundwave to let you ride around on Lazerbeak for a little bit. Once you spot Steve, fly over him and pour a bucket of bright red paint on his head. When Steve demands to know why you did that, tell him that it makes it easier to identify him. [Kindly submitted by ~Austin-Comix-Inc.]
34) onfess to Steve about your undying love for him. Then tell Greg the same thing with Steve in earshot. [Kindly submitted by ~BloodyRose11.]
35) While he's REALLY busy, ask Steve how his relationship with Soundwave is going. Then late ron ask about his relationship with Starscream. If he says that both are going fine, then go up to Starscream and Soundwave and tell them Steve is cheating on them. [Kindly submitted by ~BloodyRose11.]
36) When near Steve, ask him if he had any Cheerios recently. [Kindly submitted by ~BloodyRose11.]
37) Lock Steve in a closet with a con/bot of your choosing. Don't come back to rescue them until the next day. [Kindly submitted by ~BloodyRose11.]
38) Ask him what it feels like to have the same name as Captain America. [Kindly submitted by ~sonicperson342.]
39) Mistake him for Captain America. [Kindly submitted by ~sonicperson342.]
40) Ask him how he feels about Bob the Insecticon and that many of is fans are now fan-girling/boying over Bob and not him. If he remarks in a way that says he doesn't like Bob, throw some Scraplets on him and cry about Bob's cruel and short scene and then Steve's death again. [Kindly submitted by ~Aris9.]
41) Climb around Steve like a jungle gym, going through all the Autobots and Decepticons, asking him which one he likes and which one he LOVES. [Kindly submitted by ~XxSilentNightWolfxX.]
42) Ask him why Vehicons look alike. When he explains, say "Thanks Greg!" when he says he's not Greg, say they all look similar and ask him why. Repeat until he snaps. Then run to Greg saying "Greg is being mean, stop him Steve!" [Kindly submitted by *Silver-Wings-Elite.]
43) Show Steve the Adventures of Steve game on Deviant art and after he plays through it tell him he did it wrong and didn't get the sexy Starscream ending. Come back three days later and see if he's still playing it. [Kindly submitted by ~Secondary-Character.]
44) Follow Steve around and ask him any question you want, then keep say Why? over and over when he answers then when he gets mad, Have Soundwave hack in the internent and look up that subaru commercial where that little boy follows that guy around asking why? until the dude snaps. 100 bonus points if you can't find Soundwave. [Kindly submitted by ~xxxTheBigScenexxx.]
45) Ask Steve how irritating it is to not be seen differently by the other Decepticons, then convince him to follow Starscream away from the cons. 1,000,000 points if you can get the two of them to join the Autobots. [Kindly submitted by ~IndigoNinja4evercool.]
46) Tell Steve that you have song and dance that is sure to make Starscream love him. Proceed to show him Gangnam Style by PSY. [Kindly submitted by ~Haluwasa2.]
47) Ask Steve why he and his fellow Eradicons are warrior class, even though they can't fight... Or aim... At all. [Kindly submitted by ~SoulEaterXMaka.]
48) Send Aleksandr the Meerkat to him in the middle of the night and get him to keep saying 'Steve' until he wakes up... (If you don't get this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Kh-YycKPc ) [Kindly submitted by ~EHSparkwoman.]
49) Also make sure Sergei is lying next to him so Alexsandr can say 'Not so loud'. [Kindly submitted by ~EHSparkwoman.]
50) Throw Meerkat toys at him... When he asks why, just say he must have lost them... All five of them... [Kindly submitted by ~EHSparkwoman.]
51) Give him a Starscream plush and tell him that's probably the closest he'll get to hugging the Air Commander... [Kindly submitted by ~EHSparkwoman.]
52) Ask Steve ''What was it like to be mistaken for a flyer and thrown off the Nemesis by Megatron to pursue Smokescreen?'' [Kindly submitted by ~Jazzlednightmare16.]